Subject: RE: Install-notes: Possible Errata
To: 'David Brownlee'" , "'Greywolf' <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Olev Hannula <hannula@hot.ee>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/13/2002 14:25:22
It depends what OpenBOOT version you use, i had my IPC with 1.6 Version
151, and it had new command mode, but as far as i remember it hads cd()
support but no cdrom, that came with version 2, but now i have 1.7
Version 3 and 2.9 Version 24 (on one EPROM), and here comes another bug,
the floppy disks that netbsd 1.6 has cannot be booted from in openboot
v2, but in v1.7 they work fine (Both say something about bad magic
number, v2 hangs and v1.7 (setenv version2? false) boots fine)