Subject: Re: esp broken in -current?
To: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/13/2002 09:02:32
On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 12:41:27AM -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
> ...there've been quite a few posts recently about esp* lossage...

I've seen those (checked the archives again, last thread in June), but this
looks like a different problem to me.

I didn't look at changed files yet, just wanted to know if this rings a
bell to someone.

> or you can check them out on the archives website.  I've been using isp* on
> my LX for a year so I havnt noticed anything.

isp* ?

I've been using this machine running -current for a long time now, without
any problems. Since I've been away the now running kernel (1.6B) is a bit
older, but works just fine. But no go with -current from yesterday.

Martin