Subject: Re: SCSI/ethernet on SS5?
To: Steve Tremblett <sjt@cisco.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/01/2002 14:58:37
	We're using a 270-2015 in a sparc classic under 1.6_BETA
	without problems. If you're using an earlier version of
	NetBSD you might want to try a 1.6_BETA kernel (get one
	from the ftp autobuild on releng.netbsd.org), and use your
	existing userland to test it.

	For reference w're using one because the built in le0 in
	the classic decided to die (hw problem :(

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --