Subject: SCSI/ethernet on SS5?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Tremblett <sjt@cisco.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/01/2002 09:36:11
I just bought a SCSI/ethernet multifunction sbus card (part 501-2015)
but I can't seem to get the ethernet working.  Device le1 is detected,
and at boot time it says "carrier lost" - I didn't have it wired so I
thought nothing of it.  Last night I connect a cable, but still no
carrier and no link light on my hub either.

If anyone has one of these, I'd appreciate some tips on getting it
working.  I figured if dmesg and ifconfig showed the device my work
would be done, but that is obviously not the case.

--
Steve Tremblett