Subject: Newbie: Installing NetBSD to Sparc Classic
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Nick Mpeglitis <nmpeglit@ucnet.uoc.gr>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/03/2002 17:25:28
Hello !

i'm intrested in installing the 1.5.2 version of NetBSD to a Sparcstation
Classic ( with 500MB HDD ) that is already running NetBSD 1.5.1.
My problem is that the poor machine ( :) ) doesn't have a floppy / cd-rom
and i'm not sure how can i upgrade. What i want is to perform a
"clean" installation e.g format the hdd and then install. Can you point
me to some documentation or is it something that cannot be done?

Thanks!

Nick Mpeglitis.
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
                -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Henry VI", Part IV

GnuPG Public Key: http://www.edu.physics.uoc.gr/~ph2263/nmpeglit.gpg