Subject: Re: JavaStation update
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/08/2002 22:29:50
> While I'm at it, even if we convert sparc to wscons, do you folks
> think that firm events should be kept around for compatibility?

Yes.  You definitely will need to do so if COMPAT_14 or friends are
turned on, so the code will need to stay around....

> Any apps that use that interface besides Xsun and mgr?

I've written a handful.  As far as I know none have achieved wide
distribution, though one of them (my asteroids game for NetBSD/sparc
with a cg6 framebuffer) has received good "reviews" from the handful of
people who've tried it.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign