Subject: Re: Nell PCMCIA/PRISM-II on Voyager
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: David Passmore <dpassmor@sneakers.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/22/2002 15:53:19
On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 10:20:03AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I wonder if you get a pcmcia card interrupt while handling a status change
> interrupt and we get the card confused by the intermixed writes to clear
> the (different) interrupt sources in the same register.

Here's what I can ascertain (and I'm new at this, so bear with me):

stp4020_statintr handles (SCINT|BVD1CHG|RDYCHG|CD2ST|CD1ST|WAITST)
prints out 'Battery change' message
stp4020_statintr handles (SCINT|CD2ST|CD1ST|WAITST)
stp4020_statintr handles (BVD2ST|BVD1ST|RDYST|WPST)

If I put code in stp4020_statintr to ignore those last two interrupts and
just return 1, I just get them over and over ad infinitum. If I 'ack' them
with stp4020_wr_sockctl I still get them over and over. It seems like
something must be done with those interrupts, but I don't know what.

Any ideas?

David