Subject: Looking for a system trade.
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org, port-sparc@netbsd.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@workofstone.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/17/2002 17:06:57
Sorry to bother you all, but I'm looking for someone who might be interested
in doing a trade with me. I'm working on a paper and I need a Mac G3 system
for some testing, what kind I don't really care as long as it runs NetBSD :)
(though an old iMac would make my daughter happy when I'm done ;)

I can cash out for one on eBay, but I would rather trade some of my existing
equipment. I have the following item which might be of interest.

Sun UltraSparc 5 270/mhz 128mb RAM, CDROM, 4gig HD (currently running
	Solaris 9EA) w/type 5 keyboard and mouse.

Also, I happen to have a 256meg RAM board for the T150 series of Sun Netra
sitting here good and unused.

If you have something that's worth more than the Ultra 5 I can add cash to
the deal.

Please e-mail me directly if you or someone you know might be willing to trade.
Preferably this will be in the SF Bay area or Sacramento so I can hand
deliver and not have to worry about shipping.

Thanks!

-Sean