Subject: 4/100 w/16-port serial card free to good home
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/21/2002 08:35:56
I have a 4/100, 16 MB ram, 1 GB external disk, monitor (dim), and a
16-port serial card available free to good home.  New owner must pick
it up themselves from MIT in Cambridge, Mass, nominally during normal
business hours, but it probably could be left in a hallway/lobby that
isn't locked.  Note that this is large.

(I've never seen the machine myself so the description might not be
quite right, but it's close.  It was working (running SunOS) not too
long ago, and has been in a cooling-off period for a few months.)

First choice to any NetBSD Foundation use, and then to anyone who
wants to run NetBSD on it and perhaps help keep up compatibility.
Please email me if you want it.