Subject: Re: sparc 1.5.2, sup'd package sendmail build problem.
To: Sean J. Schluntz <schluntz@workofstone.com>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/14/2002 11:53:33
On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Sean J. Schluntz wrote:

> I've got a couple of Sparc 5's I just upgraded to NetBSD 1.5.2, I sup'd
> the packages tree down, changed to the sendmail-current dir did the
> "make fetch-list | sh" and then the make and I got the following error:
>
> ===> security issue found, build broken due to lack of useradd
>
> I've checked and usradd is in the path, so what am I missing? (other

I noticed this went unresponded to.

If you're sure you've got a -current pkgsrc tree and you're up-to-date
otherwise, you might want to send-pr(1) on that.  Be sure to include as
much detail as possible.

> apps like pkglint and bind-current build with out a problem.)
> Thanks!
>
> -Sean

later -           | _BonaFide[] = { coder, author, | /~\ The ASCII Ribbon
Brian A. Seklecki | problem solver, scholar, BOFH, | \ / Campaign Against
                  | vegetarian, runner, NetBSD     |  X  Exchange, Outlook
                  | advocate, spiritual machine }; | / \ & HTML Email

"There are only two things infinite:  The universe, and human stupidity.  And I'm not to sure about the first one."  -Albert Einstein