Subject: Service for you !
To: <>
From: Mr.Cheng <tomon@china-tomon.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/06/2002 11:57:13
This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--95dcdf48-1af8-11d6-9b14-444553540000

Dear Sir
We are sorry very much for faze to you.
We are China TianJin  FreeTradeZone  TOMON  International  Trade company.
We are biggish international trade company in TianJin China.
TianJin is a big city to industry develop as is for trade develop
and have a very big Port.
Our company all be pure-hearted service for client at long times.
Our working area:international trade and export or import for any
product or goods, and act as an agent for the your product import
to China;fetch in bankroll to China for good item; and as be fetch
in new technic, etc.
The Chinese market will be all open  to the all world.In 2002, is
agreed to the abroad enterprise in the  Chinese government, and
purchases the China enterprise.Commerce is manage in China in
the abroad  enterprise "by oneself investment ".
As you know, Peking,is the  city which will hold the Olympic Games
in 2008, and as be into the WTO, so China will attract the attention
of all the  country .
If your company has interest  to enter  the China  market , we can
provide and serve completely, because we have some the steady
sale market in Chinese 4 big city, and as have our the steady buyer
alliance in 30 more country, completeness can to sale and service for
your product or your goods.

If you have a mind to to investing in China. We can  provide the low
risk. The item that all be the height of the profit.
If you have any no matter what  requirement, if only be the commercial
and any the economic content, you can write in to us...
Our promises: We can help your business compete and win in the
global marketplace!
If you would like to know to us, open our the homepage:
http://www.china-tomon.com
And don't  hesitate to contact us: tomon@china-tomon.com
The market it is very big in over here--China!
TOMON CO.
Mr. Cheng
--95dcdf48-1af8-11d6-9b14-444553540000--