Subject: lpvi
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/31/2002 17:15:52
While we're asking about hardware...does anyone have an lpvi (the
SPARCprinter interface card) they'd be willing to send me?  Mine
appears to be broken.  (At least, I haven't been able to make it
interrupt, and since I'm not getting stray-interrupts messages I don't
think it's because I haven't set up the handler right.  I have a
Solaris 2.4 cd, but it seems it doesn't include SPARCprinter support,
so I can't just test the hardware under Solaris.)

I've got the cable and the SPARCprinter itself (though I can't be sure
the printer itself works, it does appear that it should be possible to
make the card interrupt without the printer connected).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign