Subject: Re: SPARCstation 2 boot options
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Daryl Williams <daryl@weblane.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/31/2002 11:49:32
i recently installed netbsd1.5.2 on a sparcstation2 (4/75) with
64mb (maxed out) ram, and two 400mb seagate disks.i booted up
using the 2 floppies i made using dd and the images available
on the website, and finished the install over the net. i was
never able to figure out how to use both disks during the
inital install so i had to squeeze everything onto the one
400mb disk, which was not really a problem, and i'm now using
the second disk for /usr/pkgsrc. bear in mind this was my first
experience with netbsd (though not unix). have to say i've been
very impresed with the whole thing.

daryl