Subject: re: MAGMA support
To: Dan Debertin <airboss@nodewarrior.org>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/15/2002 11:51:18

   Oh damn. And here I thought that lack of sparc SMP support was the
   only thing standing between me and running NetBSD on my main
   machine. Now it appears that my xbox is not only unequivocally _not_
   an engineering marvel, but also probably non-working in terms of
   driver support.

   Oh well. Could someone at least remove the driver from the tree so
   people don't get their hopes up, or put a note in GENERIC to the
   effect that it's buggy?

i've heard reports that it does work but no reports that it doesn't
except the hearsay from david laight (which i've never heard before
but it wouldn't *really* surprise me.)