Subject: Re: named keeps dying
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Daryl Williams <daryl@weblane.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/07/2002 16:16:51
just to confirm, yep your right. as i recall thats one of the sets
i decided to leave out due to the space restrictions...
i wondered if it might not lead to problems..., but harald's
suggestion worked great and the newly built named (bind9)
has been running for over 24 hours now with out any problems.
thanks again to everyone for your help.

daryl