Subject: Re: panic: cpu1: lockmgr: no context
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 01/06/2002 18:18:11
According to matthew green:

>   raise_ipi_wait_and_unlock(cpu0): couldn't ping cpu1
>
>OK, so IPI's don't work on hypersparc cpus it seems.

Well, I can confirm they _do_ work (I put a printf in the nmi handler
and got output for the other two processors I have) but the master
processor does not seem to see the flag change state in the cpu_info
structure when the other cpu updates it which means either the slave
cpu is not flushing it's cache correctly or the master's cache is not
snooping the update.