Subject: building userland
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/19/2001 15:48:27
hi...

i've asked this before but i didnt get a reply - let me know if this is
documented somewhere...

i want to upgrade userland to 1.5.2 and as far as i can gather i do a make
build in /usr/src.

my problem is that i dont want to have to build *everything*. for instance i
sup the kernel source for common architectures as well as sparc and i sup for
src which should give me general userland but i cant build this as it seems to
want sparc64 directories. i downloaded the kernel source for sparc64 as well
and now it stops because i dont have the gnu src tree... is there a way to
just upgrade what i already have? do i really have to download absolutely
*all* source?

my /etc/supfiles/coll.list follows:

TIA

GREG