Subject: build world sources
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/07/2001 14:05:14
hello...

i am trying to build world in order to upgrade my 1.5.1 sparc classic to
1.5.2. there seems to be a problem with not having source for sparc64. the
build will work until it needs to access the sparc64 directory (same for make
clean too). is there a reason that i must have this source on my machine or is
there a workaround?

my src is supped from netbsd.org every night with the following coll.list:

current release=pkgsrc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix compress delete

release-1-5 release=src host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix compress delete

release-1-5 release=ksrc-common host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix compress delete

release-1-5 release=ksrc-sparc host=sup.netbsd.org hostbase=/ftp/pub \
base=/usr prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix compress delete

shouldnt this be enough? hints?

cheer

GREG