Subject: defopt'ing "options SUN4*"
To: None <pk@netbsd.org>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/06/2001 22:31:11
After having problems with changing a sparc kernel config's contents and
pmap, various people suggested the answer was to defopt the SUN4* options.

I've been through the sys tree and believe I've found all(?) the offending
files, some of which live outside of sys/arch/sparc* and made the appropriate
change.  In most cases it is '#ifdef _KERNEL_OPT' for
'#include "opt_arch_sprc.h"' except outside of the sparc tree where
&& (sparc||sparc64)) was added.

You can find the diffs on cvs at ~darrenr:opt_arch_diffs or
http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/opt_arch_diffs

If there are no problems, I'll commit these changes sometime next week.

Cheers,
Darren