Subject: Re: IPX Serial console -> Mac ZTerm
To: Michael Bartosh <mbartosh@mabaleb.org>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/31/2001 23:40:12
If you look on this URL (page from the Sun FEH), it should be
readily apparent and help you to find it.

http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/sunshack/data/feh/1.3/wcd00015/wcd0158a.htm

btw, it appears that Craig has the full Sun FEH online...also available
if you register with mysun.sun.com, I think (from memory)