Subject: RE: "file-system MSDOSFS" in sparc/GENERIC?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Gozo <gozomj@earthling.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/25/2001 09:25:51
I know that Linux supports these, but the floppy is FAT12 and early
hd-style or sd-style devices would likely be FAT16, both of which are
handled by the msdos fs module.  There is another module for FAT32,
called vfat.  Perhaps the msdos fs support in NetBSD only handles FAT12?
I don't know, I'm not really good with BSD yet, and I'm a terrible
programmer. :-)

Matt Gozo