Subject: Re: another hardware question
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: DP <dp@recycled.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/31/2001 17:00:25
The handy-dandy field engineer manual shows an Ethernet fuse at F0802. If
you had the machine open with the back facing away from you, F0802 would be
in the back right corner, just in front of the external SCSI connector.
There are two fuses here -- one's Ethernet, one's SCSI -- the one you want
is the rightmost (outermost) one.

Sun has the part number as 150-1174, but I'm sure a local electronics store
might be able to find you an equivelant.

Dan