Subject: Re: SS10 floppy boot problem
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: 2711 <krakxl@mail.owc.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/23/2001 14:59:33
Well, I just cleaned it, And I bought the actual Sony drive in un-used
form. THat still may be the case, but why does it have no problem
booting debian, or mounting the Netbsd cd from debian. Oh yeah, I've
been trying to boot the mini-root filesystem with no luck from the Swap
partition. It keeps saying "cannot open boot device", Or it just boot's
debian. What gives?