Subject: Re: Pine woes
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Doyle <paiste@zen.spodnet.uk.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 07/19/2001 20:37:33
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, David Brownlee wrote:

> 	Hmm - could it be you dropped COMPAT_43 or similar?
> 	pine might have been linking against sgtty which I think
> 	still required COMPAT_43 in 1.4.x
> 	Could you spin up a GENERIC 1.4.3 to confirm?

	I did - my bad, I could have sworn I left it in :(

	#options        COMPAT_43       # 4.3BSD system interfaces

	Will build a GENERIC and let you know.

> 	1.5.1 is nice :)

Yes - it is :> I have a machine at home running it very nicely, though it
was a pain to drag home to install from as the iso images aren't available.

S.

--
:  Steve Doyle                                 paiste@zen.spodnet.uk.com :