Subject: ap-jserv
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/29/2001 10:37:45
--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

Has anybody gotten ap-jserv working?  Using kaffe, when pkgsrc tries
to configure for ap-jserv, I get:

checking JSDK... Segmentation fault - core dumped
configure: error: javax.servlet.Servlet not found in /usr/local/lib/java/js=
dk.jar

=2E..and then my terminal emits an endless series of bells.  This kind
of mystifies me, because the only process running on that tty is my
sh.  Anyway, the segfault is in soft_fixup_trampoline(), which I
imagine is in the kaffe code (as opposed to libc).

If anybody can offer advice on this, I'd appreciate it; otherwise, I
may keep banging away at it.

Chris

--=20
Chris Jones                                          Mad scientist at large
  www.netbsd.org www.postgresql.org www.schemers.org www.python.org

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--