Subject: Re: SCSI probs on spork 10
To: NetBSD list <netbsd@mrynet.com>
From: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 06/20/2001 13:49:15
On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 07:49:29AM -0500, NetBSD list wrote:

> Turning off TQING here has indeed resolved the hangs for me on
> the Sparc 10.  Thanks.
>
> Let me know if I can help debug and modifications to try to get
> Tagged queueing working on the Sparc 5 or 10 for you.

O'k let's try. First you need to set ncr53c9x_debug to 0x3ff,
do not set it at the beginning unless you boot from other then
esp device. Set it just before you start cvs or whatever causes
a problem.
So you need to break to ddb <Stop-A>, then

write ncr53c9x_debug 0x3ff

Then the hard part, I need that log that will  be printed to console.
That should be big. Serial console might help, or console redirection
which I've never tried and don't know how to set up. First thing
that comes is xconsole.

Regards,
	Andrey