Subject: Console for an IPC... (fwd)
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Rafael Alejandro Hinojosa <hinojosa@cs.swarthmore.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/30/2001 22:09:50
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the leads.  I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow during
work.  If I have any more questions I'll let you all know.

One thing that crossed my mind, is that I might be using a serial cable
instead of a null modem cable.  I pretty sure it makes a difference.  I'll
see if I can find one around work to use and try to gain console access to
this IPC.

The plan is to wipe it and install NetBSD (duh, why else would I be
writing ya'll) and use it to host some networking tools and possibly some
reference pages.

Again, thanks for the tidbits.  I'll keep ya posted.

--Raf

Rafael Alejandro Hinojosa