Subject: Re: NetBSD/sparc 1.5.1-BETA is now available
To: User Nbsdbob NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/18/2001 10:21:54
According to User Nbsdbob NetBSD Bob:

>Got it, tried it, but it dies trying to untar the second boot floppy.
>After an abort to shell, it won't even eject the floppy, but requires
>the pin in the little hole eject.

I just tried this on a Sun4m (TurboSPARC) Axil clone machine and the
floppies worked fine for me.  I have checked the MD5 hashes on the ftp
server and they match the ones on my local machine which,as I said,
just worked.

>This is on an SS10.  The floppy is good, the floppy drive is good.

Was the download good?  The MD5 hashes for the images are:

MD5 (disk1.gz) = c8272314cc9b722db9283a1b4d77f64a
MD5 (disk2) = 9a0ce6f5b9c516e3193f29e0bfa5021b