Subject: Re: What does this message re sd (esp0:1:0) mean?
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht , Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Peter A. Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/29/2001 12:42:47
Whew, I was feeling pretty dumb there for a while.  I think Dec Alpha boxes
had that from when I was looking for such a critter back in September.

Ben Harris did let me know back then though:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc/2000/09/19/0008.html

that the 1.5 release does have an option in scsictl option that would get
used by 'scsictl /dev/rsd0c format'.

So, if you're running 1.5, I guess it is there (correcting myself) but it
doesn't exist in 1.4.

peter