Subject: Re: Device tree for new Netra systems
To: Matt Ragan <mdr@wayport.net>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/22/2001 07:47:32
At 09:13 AM 3/22/2001 -0600, Matt Ragan wrote:
>There has been some discussion on support of the new, cheap boxes from
>Sun, and I believe Eric had asked for a device tree a couple of weeks
>ago.  I've gotten my hands on one of the new Netra X1s ($995 IDE-based
>1U UltraSPARC-IIe), and one of the new Netra T1-AC200s ($2495 SCSI-based
>1U UltraSPARC-IIe), so here is the sysdef -d output from Solaris:

I too got a Netra X1 (nice box!).  See

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc64/2001/03/21/0004.html

The Ethernet are Davicom 9102s and are supported by the Tulip driver
and the PCIIDE is an ALI M5229 (which is also supported).  The USB is
an ALI OHCI chip (so its supported too).  The serial ports are NS16550
compatible so ...

The interesting thing is that the X1 has an ISA bus.