Subject: Kernel configs
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Collin Scott <sierra@cs.umn.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/21/2001 01:41:25
I have an lx that I have been playing with. I have
been trying to optimize the kernel just for fun.  Thing is that I cant
seem to remove much with out compiler dependency errors (or at least I
assume thats the case as I can compile the default and with only small
changes)  My question is does anyone have a clean kernel config for an lx
that I can look at to compair?  Am I naive to think that I can remove the
non sun4m elements (ie the ones labled sun4c, etc... )and still have a
working kernel? Im not seeing much documentation on this one.
thanks
collin