Subject: Re: OpenOffice for NetBSD/sparc
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch-openoffice@fs.tum.de>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/13/2001 13:49:23
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 12:09:41PM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	This is wonderful news! (I'm 50% through a download of the
> 	binaries now :)
>
> 	Are there any plans to submit an entry for pkgsrc for this -
> 	to make it even easier for people to compile from source and
> 	generate known binary packages?

Not for this build number yet.
I consider it still too buggy to go into pkgsrc, and not really ready for
an automatic build (but almost). But it might well be with the next build
number (a new one is generated every 4-6 weeks), when hopefully all NetBSD
patches are ready in time for the source .tar.gz .

Regards,

Michael