Subject: Kernel boot problem?
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Charlie Root <kamiya@wakhok.ac.jp>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/28/2001 18:25:53
Hello.

I am having problem with the NetBSD/sparc 1.5.

    I installed NetBSD/sparc 1.5 from bootable CD-ROM that made
 CD-R .
    After it succcess, machine was reboot. NetBSD stopped in Ethernet
interface ipv6 setup. When machine was stopped, below messages were
displayed on the console.

    trap type 0z29: pc=0x01e5f04 npc=0xf01e5f08 psr=41400fc6<S,PS>
     panic: trap
     syncing disk...

    Then system is no action. 'Stop-A' is no effect.

    Install machine is SparcStationLX memory 96MB HDD 1GBx3 ID = 3,4
x8 speed CD-ROM ID = 6. Lance ethernet interface le0 on-board,
Lance ethernet interface le1 s-bus 10base5. On-board GX accelerator

   Any suggestions? I should try?

    Thanks and sorry my bad English.