Subject: Re: Problem with Wietek PowerUP
To: Petter Skott <lps@ludd.luth.se>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/19/2001 10:29:52
	Is it possible to compile a kernel which would run with cache
	disables to test this? Also, have you tried running with half the
	memory (then swapping to the other half) to see if it could be
	a memory issue. Its possible NetBSD puts a different usage pattern
	on the memory/cache to Solaris.

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --