Subject: re: nell driver
To: None <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sparc
Date: 02/12/2001 17:37:25

   How about an interface change to something which does work on
   sparc/sbus and continues to work on x86 and friends?  I have ~zero
   sbus clue and don't know what the constraints are, but it's not like
   the common pcmcia framework is immutable..

the point is that no one has yet investigated exactly what changes
are needed here.  personally i haven't because i'm not interested in
working out an (other) undocumented kernel subsystem, and i don't
(yet) have a real reason to need my nell card working.

.mrg.