Subject: Re: sparc bootable cd
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 12/01/2000 09:48:07
On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Tracy Di Marco White wrote:

> [Please keep me on the cc: line.]
>
> I'm trying to build a bootable (multiplatform) cd.  The instructions
> on the web site say to do:
>   mksunbootcd output.iso syboot-143.fs syboot-143.fs syboot-143.fs
> however syboot*.fs isn't anywhere in the 1.5 tree that I can see.
> What is the proper thing to use now?

Look under the sparc section - it shows where to grab the image you'll
need.  The same step is omitted from the multi-arch section (I guess it
assumes you'll read each independant arch first, then see how to glom them
together in the multi-arch section).

Hope this helps,

-Jon
 "Trout are freshwater fish, and have underwater weapons."
 "Zing, zing zing zing!"
 "Keep away from the trout."
 -- The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer --
 "Who stole my lawn?"