Subject: Re: Misc FAQ Update: Zip/100 & Sparc
To: Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@BurghCom.Com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 11/07/2000 09:32:17
Ok.  I drew one up:

SCSI-Zip100:\
        :ty=removable:dt=SCSI:\
        :ns#32:nt#64:nc#96:sc:2048:\
        :rm#3600:se#512:\
        :ba#8192:fa#1024:oa#0:pa#196608:ta=4.2BSD:

The only value I can't seem to set is the "cpg" flag, which stands for
"cylinders per group"; although, when I newfs, it defaults to that (i'm
sure it defaults to a lot of the above values)

Can anyone else test this for me? Works fine on the few media I have.
Does anyone have a 250 model?  Would it be possible to commit/append this
to the -current /etc/disktab, if so?

Thanks,
-Brian