Subject: questions from a newbie
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: m0rph <justin@bbnow.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 10/24/2000 18:07:25
Hello, I have just installed NetBSD 1.4.2 on a SparcStation 5. I have
gotten most necessary functions working great although I have some minor
issues I could use some help with.
1. The console is black on white and I would like to change this to
white on black. Also the console is always getting filled with 'garbage'
generally after editing a file or using less etc. 'garbage' is spewed
all over the console and I constantly am having to use clear to make it
readable again.
2. I made a swap partition during the install but it does not activate
on bootup.
3. I am also using the C shell which I am assuming is default. Does this
support command line history? How do I activate it?
TIA

--Justin Heath