Subject: Re: javastation ?
To: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
From: Hagbard Seline <hseline@arkham.eng.sun.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/16/2000 05:23:53
I havn't seen a solution to the keyboard problem yet so here's
what I can recall having found out before work dragged me off
to the other side of the planet.

It seems the keyboard is managed by the "su" device. Have a look
at the OBP properties and proll source for the vconsole to see how
to interact with it.