Subject: Re: More on Krups JavaStation (somewhat off-topic)
To: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@metabyte.com>
From: David C. Myers <myers@iname.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 08/02/2000 19:41:09
> I asked both David and that other guy to send me tcpdump -x -s 1500 -n
> output, but got no reply from any one of them. One is left to wonder
> what was the reason for their postings if they do not follow up.

Wow.  A guy who's so helpful, he actually gets miffed when people don't
let him help.  :-)

Actually, I do appreciate the offer.  I just don't have a *BSD flavored
box around at the moment to do a tcpdump.  I'm Solaris-only; is there
some compatible utility I could fire up that would give you the same
information in the same format?  I assume snoop isn't quite the same...

For the purists: the Solaris-only situation is temporary.  I've got a
Sparc 20 lying around, which is about to get NetBSD so I can write a
driver for this cg12 board I just bought...

-David.