Subject: Re: INSTALL kernel size [and my 4/110] :o)
To: Gerald Richter <glassman1@neonshadow.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 05/06/2000 21:42:01
	Ick.. of course the INSTALL kernel does not include SUN4 support
	as it was to be used on floppies and sun4 systems do not have
	floppies.

	We should probably add back SUN4 support into INSTALL (as it does
	not fit on a a floppy anyway in -current), and have a different
	more stripped down image for floppies.

	Does anyone have a spare 1.4.2 system with source on which they
	could uncomment SUN4 from the INSTALL conf and build a synetbsd
	kernel?

		David/absolute
				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --