Subject: Re: 1.4.2 xconsole
To: Eduardo Horvath <eeh@turbolinux.com>
From: Matthew Haas <wedge@lightlink.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/27/2000 19:04:00
On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Eduardo Horvath wrote:

> >   However, when I use mtools (sd1: NO DISK LABEL) or anything which
> > results in a system-level message to the console (like the TCTRL0: LOW
> > POWER WARNING!) It very roughly sticks a console message in the bottom
> > left of my X screen, 'adjusting' the image upward, with the 'actual'
> > window being displaced.
> >
> >   Running a screen saver real quick clears up my screen.
>
> Are you running xconsole or xterm -C?

I'm attempting to run xconsole. I am running WindowMaker 0.61.1 as my
Window Manager, so I right click, go to run, and type in "xconsole" and
hit enter. Manually running xconsole from an xterm yields the same
results.

> Eduardo Horvath

 -    |||       Atari 8-bit!  Star Wars * SPARCbook 3GX * SUMMER!!    -
-     |||      400/800/XL/XE  Battlestar: Galactica * SPARC * Linux    -
- |  | | |  | 2600/5200/7800  OpenBSD 2.6 * StarTrek * Galaga * SCSI   -
 - ||  |  ||     Lynx/Jaguar  Star Raiders * Descent * Voltron * UNIX -