Subject: cs4231/ad1848 driver set
To: SPARC port <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/26/2000 00:33:08
I've just gone trolling through the driver looking at the cs4231_set_port
and ad1848_mixer_set_port routines, and nowhere in there is there actually
code that sets the port to play through.

I'm quite curious at this point as to whether or not anyone's working
on this and, if so, is there any progress?  I have this beautiful SS5
sitting in front of me in which  I've just managed to accidentally
permanently connect the CD player with the audio board, and I'd like to
be able to play my music out the line port rather than the speaker in
the front of the box, although it's somewhat gratifying to hear CD-quality
sound coming out of a speaker that size (in spite of its lack of dynamic
range).

				--*greywolf;
--
                 A _Real_ Operating System for _Real_ Hackers.

                 With many thanks to the core team and UCB CSRG.