Subject: 1.4.2/sparc pkgsrc build
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/23/2000 21:56:31
FYI:

I've started up a NetBSD-1.4.2/sparc bulk pkgsrc build from recent (a few
week ago) pkgsrc.  The build is based on Hubert's scripts and the report
of pkgs for which a binary package is not created is being generated at:

http://www-mtl.mit.edu/~mcmahill/netbsd/pkgstat/2000-04-23-sparc/broken-sparc.html

Since this isn't the fastest machine in the world, the above report will
be periodically (once an hour at the momemnt) updated.  I expect it to
take a few weeks to fully complete.  (sparc 2).

The goal is partly to help flush out any machine dependent issues with
building certain packages and also to generate a pile of pkgs for
ftp.netbsd.org.

-Dan