Subject: None
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/14/2000 15:14:41
> i'll look at integrating the changes if you like;  i even can test
> them now i have a bpp at a parallel printer at home.

Sent under separate cover.

>> (I'm not sure I even *can* commit at present; I always did my
>> commits on cvs itself, and it's not clear from the discussion
>> whether that's possible now.  I don't have cvs locally and
>> installing it would delay things *at least* a day, probably more -
>> and that's a day assuming uninterrupted time available for the
>> purpose.)
> this is why pkgsrc is *not* a waste of developers time.  it would
> take you 5 seconds to type "cd /usr/pkgsrc/devel/cvs; make install".

And an hour or two while it cranks away.

And then at least a day to make sure it hasn't left muddy footprints
all over the system (or, as the case may be, discovering that it has
and cleaning them up), that it actually works the way I want, etc....

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca