Subject: None
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc
Date: 04/14/2000 13:27:53
>> I've got one that is a bit flaky, but I've at least been able to
>> print stuff with it, which I never managed with the other.  It's not
>> really commit-ready, or I'd be working on getting it into the tree -
>> but I'll be glad to send you a copy if you want.
> it would be really great if this happened before 1.5 branched!

Yeah, it would.  Does that mean you're volunteering? :-)

I'll be happy to send a copy to anyone who wants it.  While I hope to
get it cleaned up and ready to go in by then, I can't count on it; if
anyone else wants to undertake the cleanup-and-commit, I'd be
delighted - I don't *think* there's that much cleanup involved.  (I'm
not sure I even *can* commit at present; I always did my commits on cvs
itself, and it's not clear from the discussion whether that's possible
now.  I don't have cvs locally and installing it would delay things *at
least* a day, probably more - and that's a day assuming uninterrupted
time available for the purpose.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca