Subject: compiling issue with packages
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Mantione <Marc.Mantione@nominum.com>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/27/2000 12:38:15
Hi. I've just been installing NetBSD on a couple Sparc 10 stations, which
installed normally with no issues, however, I'm having some issues with a
few of the package applications. I'm trying to compile ssh for the
systems, and on both systems, the compile fails after a couple of patches
are applied by the install, displaying the error:

mv rename /usr/pkgsrc/security/ssh/work/ssh-1.2.27/make-ssh-known-hosts.pl
to y
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Ssh will compile and install fine if I just work with an unpatched copy,
but it is my understanding that the patches are for added kerberos
features, which is needed. I'm not sure how to proceed at this
point. Obviously the install has an issue with renaming that file, but I
don't know what that issue is. Any assistance would be helpful. Thanks

Marc