Subject: Re: sunsunsun.com
To: None <rmk@rmkhome.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/15/2000 15:36:05
	Can people who buy stuff from them mention NetBSD and how good
	it would be if they had a link to www.netbsd.org and netbsd.org
	had a link back to them as they are such wonderful chaps? :)

	The link on the NetBSD.org site would probably have to be
	something of the form "we do not endorse any vendor, but many
	of our users have recommended sunsunsun.com" (assumine we can get
	'many' people to do so, and sunsunsun.com link to us :)

		David/absolute