Subject: Bootable CD.
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org>
From: Sean Murphy <sean@cbrmain.cbr.nrc.ca>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/13/2000 11:37:42
Well, that Bootable CD howto was definately informative.  However, since
you need a sparc w/ NetBSD to make a NetBSD-sparc bootable CD, I'm still
pretty much sh*t out of luck, what? :-)

Anyone know if mksunbootcd has been ported to other platforms?  Or if
there's another way to make a CD bootable for sparc?  I tried that
"mkisofs -b boot-141.fs blah..." stuff under linux, but that, of course,
only does the el torrito hack to the CD, making it acceptable for making
i386 boot disks, but apparently not sparcs.  If all else fails, is there
anyone out there with a fast connection and a NetBSD Sparc who can
mksunbootcd an iso for me and put it somewhere so i can download it and
burn it?