Subject: Re: Current Boot Floppy Broken
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-sparc
Date: 03/09/2000 10:16:53
On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Greywolf wrote:

> ...or are you talking about a kernel which loads into memory and needs
> to suck in more than one floopy as a root fs?

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. A root fs in RAM is much nicer than
a root FS on floppy, anyway.

> #       «Quand on veut un mouton, c'est la preuve qu'on existe.»
>
> "When one wants mutton, that's proof that one exists." ?!?

When one wants a sheep, that's proof that one exists. This is an argument
against those that do not believe in the Little Prince. (Voir Antoin
de Saint-Exupéry.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>  917 532 4208   Use NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org
	   «Quand on veut un mouton, c'est la preuve qu'on existe.»